Monday, September 21, 2015

Love

Will be ok?
Will be alright?
Will I love myself?
these all questions that rumble in my mind
I feel as though its to late
though people say its never to late
Reach out my friend
As I raise my arms high with my bloody heart in them
my grip lossens
and its not to late to catch breathe and save a life
To write write love on her arms
I dont want to write love anymore
Im going to Tattoo it on me
so i cant wash it away
the only way ill be ok if im not alone
dont say your arent alone you have God
as I said before unfortually God isnt enough for

Tears Tears they burn my skin
as the blade rolls down my arms
im afraid i want to wake up from this nightmare
is it reality or just lucid dreams
Please oh please help me Lord
Save me from myself before i destory myself

tick tock goes the time
time to get ready

I just want this to end
Maybe i should just stop the meds
they arent helping
they just are sugar pills it seems

Im beautiful
even with my scars
Im beautiful
I dont need to scare myself away
I dont need the boogie man to say dark things to me

Im giving up
my emotions are all over the place
I dont want just if i dont get help
then im just going to slit my wrists
remember its down the river not across
im sick to my stomach just thinking about this
Tears burn my skin
I twist and turn insane i am
will you reach out for me
meet me half way
oh please oh please
someone please
i dont want to be alone anymore
one moment im good and the next im not
its another moment

just breather
from that start over
remember to breathe those breaths
start over its another moment
have a sleep maybe when you arise
Stretch your arms dont let the blood rip and flow
your stronger than this
this is all i got is Love
Love for self Love for God and lastly Love for all

No comments:

Post a Comment