Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I know Pain

A so called friend came to the other day
Told me we all have despair not knowing who what i am
he told me to basically suck up the pain
because the day gets better

does he know how much pain i been through
i grind my teeth in anger as i feel remember all the pain

but i replied calmly we all have our crosses to bare
if only
the suffering would end
one truly pleaded
he was so strong to withstand the pain
all the suffering of everyone
For God loved the world so much
he Sent his only begotten Son to DIE
for us mere humans

we humans think our pain is so much those our crosses but
nothing compared to thy Lord has felt
so think again where you stand we have crosses
but resort to prayer in dire times for he listening
believe
in miracles they have happened to others

I believe they happen every day because we have our image like God and God is good
God is great
I would said something else before but not anymore
its time to put the pain aside for our lord suffered the most of all

He died for us
the Son
there no other way to the father except throw me
said who
Jesus Lord Christ
King of Kings
and if you don't confess all to him don't worry for he understands what molds you and i
he knows your pain as he felt it before

Don't let the pain control you
sometimes its inner pain spiritual pain physical pain
Everything makes sense in and be compassionate even if your fed up with your family friends companions even a few randoms
have empathy
seems the world is starting to lack such
do we have such a hold on our desire that we would deny God
Oh my lord
may your grant me strength to carry on my crosses as they build on me
without you id truly for Lost
We just be taken our second chances are mere karma they say
that be your lord Jesus Christ making his miracles happen
I like what I'm becoming

I'm able to conquer any pain the pitcher through at me
in the end i will not be bitter
for I was created in his image so then
would i want to be compassionate
wouldn't you want others what you have even better
that's how the world should be
if you have Jesus or not
remember the compassion
my friends remember your pain and make into a good deed for your brethren

I leave this
I hope whatever you get from this you understand
Compassion is a must in life
lead onward kindred one...

3 comments: