Sunday, December 18, 2022

Where to go from here?
Devastated by the darkness
Unable to comprehend what we call Hope
Is life worthwhile?
To stand tall
Not letting the world break you down
Wanting nothing more, but to strive on
Where to find the song
The harmony of the heart that beats
Bringing it to a rhythm
As the shadow moves in and out of the heart
I reckon the Noor is ready to emerge
Broken but Not Bent
Bend the way you want
Devastated me
Within this confusion that is deemed for me
To take the knife
So delicately 
Swaying in and out 
Crimson Bliss flows
I want nothing but destruction of my heart
I want nothing but peace
Will the devastation be
Destined for me
Within this insanity
Whimpering for the Almighty
Nothing but serenity
That be found with what the one and only
Allah
See not I, the illusional state
To think what is next
But to follow the way
To the Noor
So the darkness doesn't comprehend
How to over come darkness?
The everlasting insanity
Reckon I am in the right
Free to seek thy Lord
Wanting nothing
But bliss 

No comments:

Post a Comment