Thursday, December 22, 2022

Bicker

What am I?
Am I defeated?
Broken beyond the bend
Seeking solitude of the heart
For the emotions are overbearing
As they sway in and out of the heart
Devastating every motion
Defeated?
Perhaps not
For the light inside is knocking
Knocking on the darkness
Breaking its way through
For light will prevail
For it seeks the solitude to save you
Defeated I think not
Striving onwards always
When broken beyond the bend 
I am but rebuilding
Seeking the Noor
Treading through the darkness
Never giving in
Struggling to prevail
But what is life without jihad
Striving onwards towards the light
Away from the darkness
Away from the Snickers
To find true solitude but within the light
Unity with heart and soul
Reckoning that this is right for me
Yet bicker on and on if devastation shall be
In this everlasting cycle of Chaos
For insanity is here, near, and dear
Part of me
So let it be even within this insanity
Life of deeds
Strive on words
Finally let it be


No comments:

Post a Comment