Saturday, December 31, 2022

Devastated is the heart
As it piles and piles
Conceptions of uncertainty
Devastated is the heart
At the emotions that flow ever so
For them to rip and tear
Devastated is the heart
For humanity does not care
Not a care in this world
Upon this Day
Perhaps my heart shall be in the light
For the truth will always prevail over the dismay
The heart is light
So perhaps this is right
Devastated at times
Honorary gold star
Honor student on the badge
Wearing my heart on my sleeve
Tarnished as I seem to be
But with this light in my heart
Perhaps I will turn the tide
Hoping, wanting, and needing
Bow down to the Lord indeed it for he will soothe your heart
As devastated it will be
For God to soothe your heart
Finally free from the disaster
Reaping in the Bliss
And I hope I will not dismiss
Because I surely will miss
This hope

No comments:

Post a Comment