Monday, December 26, 2022

hope on happiness

Falling into the darkness
Standing at the wall of solitude
To Bear witness
That insanity is what deems me to be
Is this my jihad?
A true struggle
Needing something more
Running on the railroad
Wanting it all to end
To slip on sanity
To know what comes with doom
To reckon what is right
Perhaps it is in this light
But darkness fades into thy heart
Here I am wrecking my mind
Broken, tarnished and wrecked
Shall I dismiss the abyss
Does this mean that I'm lost indeed
Do I know what this means
I scream and scream
Reckoning with the Almighty
What is meant for me them and I
Are those whispers so deeply real?
Upon this time
Upon the light
Upon hope
To find Hope
To grasp it within all
Infinity everlasting love
Sought by all
Destruction is here
Shall it be pure
The pain, the tarnish and the doom
What will become of me?
Within what is deemed
Chaotic of the heart
A blade to the skin
Repeating one on one
What does this mean to be
Broken Beyond perhaps I can redeem
For sanity is needed
To acquire this hope
To keep your grasp
Shall I seek thy Lord
For him to conquer the darkness within my heart
Seeking refuge with Allah from the acursed Satan
Let this happiness be
Afraid not of what is come to be
Can I be free to want happiness
For maybe the illusion of the heart
For this is my delusion
That happiness is attainable
For the delusion is of the mind madness conquers all
Breaking my soul open to the Lord
To save me from myself
To let me accept
What the true light is
One can only hope

No comments:

Post a Comment