Friday, December 9, 2022

Suffering Hope

What is life?
To suffer beyond recognition
Burdened by aniexty
Devastated hurt
Wham bang boom
As the wave hits me
Every emotions flow through
My being
Is but insanity
Happiness is but an illusion
For it over here to be happy
It means Chaos is ready
To surface
The mania ready to light the freeway
Running on milliseconds
It burns, buring emotions
Unable to comprehend
What is hope?
To acquire what you want
You want money
You want love
Then one must work
Maniac on the bend
Edge walker
Am I ready to jump?
Hop scotch
On the way
Leaping over the hurdles
Of the destiny
Coming to an end
The chaos begins to settle
Am I free?
Well this end?
The cycle of chaos
Infinite loop of insanity
Falling to my knees
Begging Allah indeed
Well he save me?
From the destruction of my heart
One can only hope

No comments:

Post a Comment