Monday, December 12, 2022

con 2 the fusion

Getting the bubble is about to burst
Screaming so insanely
Pulled to the edge
Sanding mourning but for this to end
Looking at the edge
Wanting to take a leap
Feeling sunken 
Like an old ship
Young but old
Will I wake ever
From this illusion
It's this reality
The shade falls to my heart
Suffocating they light
Darkness shall reign
Creeping emtional damage
Broken beyond the bend

Here I am
Standing tall
For Allah will save me from myself
For Islam is the best of the medication you could take
Allah the most forgiving the most loving
He is the greatest of all
Allahu Akbar
Am I free
Finally from these shackles they lock my light away
I recite so slightly
The confusion
It conquers my mind

But still thy Lord
Always
I am broken aspired to rebuild
From the strength you have given me
Alhamdulillah 
We be free
To choose
Are you ready?
I know I am

No comments:

Post a Comment