Friday, December 30, 2022

Midnight Ponder

What is right?
Perhaps this might be the guide
I feel a pull inside of me
Unable to comprehend if it's right
Instead the uncertainty sets
Causing doubts within eman
Wanting nothing more but to understand
Having confusion to the max
Unable to comprehend hope
Darkness is here and near
It's slumbers upon humanity
But God said Be and here we are being
I'll be walking the deen in this Dunya
This corrupt world
Darkness within the heart
Corruption within the soul
Is this right?
Perhaps this is what light truly is
What would light be if there was no darkness to counter?
I've fallen to the ground
Was this fall meant to be?
Confusion to the max
Fear of what is different
But is this right?
My soul yearns for what is right
Even in the muck of confusion
I can see what the truth is
Even in the darkness
There shall be the light knocking
Screaming to let in
For the heart has hardened
For all the self-hate
Within myself
So
Am I right to accept the light?
When darkness corrupts my soul
Here I am pondering upon insanity
Is this truly meant for me?
Walking destruction
Chaos as I go
Calculated chaos
I'm able to comprehend this
But I cannot comprehend what the light is
For my soul is tarnished
Broken Beyond Bend
Shattered Beyond limit
And I scream and I scream so silently
Why must I be this way?
In the everlasting fight
Up down all around insanity is here
For the motions are going
Over and over again
Will this be different this time?
Perhaps time will tell
Before it's too late
And I end it all
Where is this hope?
Where to find?
Twisted
Corrupt
Blissful
Loving
Rager
Empathy
So many statements
Labels ever so
I am but me
Within this insanity
I find that there is only one worthy of worship
That is Allah the almighty the most beneficial the most merciful
So seek him always
Always
For darkness shall always be overcome by the light
For Allah is that noor
So perhaps I should follow the way
Being pulled from every direction
Here I am pondering upon my soul
Midnight fun here we go



No comments:

Post a Comment