Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Running 4 hope

Running on the stairway
Not knowing where to go
Head for the stairs to the bottom
For the darkness heeds the heart
It shifts and turns, the blade sways unto every being
To find emptiness, broken
Am I disappearing?
What will become of me

Looking towards the Noor
Up the stairs
Running for bliss
I breathing clearly
As high as I come
The Lord calls me
My soul draws near
Almost to the top
Striving, determined, and wanting something more
We are but slaves to Allah
Seek to please him
What is this noor
Everlasting bliss
That I shall not dismiss
I'm here being
As God says to Be

The Lord I reckon it's light
Meaning for all
Creation deserves to be saved
Saving yourself and then others
Never giving up
Running on the stairway
Knowing finally at the moment what to do
To strive for the Noor
To find serenity
Please bring this Bliss
For you and I

No comments:

Post a Comment