Friday, December 16, 2022

Puffin on Cloud 9

Staring down the path
Where to go from here
At a crossroad way to a railroad
Where to ever go
Up up to Cloud 9
Smoked up get high
Fall into the chaos of the doom
With not knowing what to do
You inhale the Bliss and exhale the bad inhale the Bliss 
Up to Cloud 9 where but to the stairway to heaven
Ready to Blade
Touching the skin
Slice through like a knife to some butter
Legend of crimson darkness come out of your name
Unable to comprehend
Not knowing what to do
Seeking the high for the escape
Is this meant to be
In this world of insanity
So do I plead and plead and plead with the Lord indeed
To save me from myself for he is the only one that is saviour
To fall to the ground in the surrendering myself
To the wide opening world do I worship the Lord
Where to find myself stuck in the abyss
Will I be able to dismiss?
On the town on the phone what to do
Reaching out looking for some hope
Unfortunately everyone's tired of the despair
But life doesn't get better you just get a better understanding
For the library of time is 
What you experience in this world
Up the Cloud 9 not knowing what to do
Thinking on putting this world maybe that'll do
Am I a bad person because I hate myself
Am I a bad person because I'm horrible to myself
I'm crazy in my mind
Can't comprehend hope
So I escaped with the dragon puff puff go
Inhale exhale ready let's go
Here comes the hope of artificial happiness
What to find in this insane world indeed
Perhaps some Harmony is found with deeds
Remember the smallest of deeds are the best don't ever mind others of them
Be the rest of the world do not care
We do not live for humanity
But for God you see
For he created us and the universe indeed
Who are we to argue with him?
1 2 3 not knowing what to do
Stuck on Insanity happiness too
The artificial happiness is an illusion
Stuck within the delusion of the world
When will this pain and not knowing what to do
Perhaps my time will come sooner maybe too



No comments:

Post a Comment