Sunday, December 11, 2022

To Seek

Searching everlasting searching
Pondering upon time within insanity
What will come from pondering?
Perhaps one would be wallowing in the abyss
Not knowing why
Screaming so silently
Why must I be?
Within this tarnish deeds
I find serenity
To plea with the Lord indeed
For he is the only one worthy of worship
Allah the Almighty
Lost within the darkness
Just a flicker of the Noor
Is enough to conquer
For light will always overcome the shade
To be in Redemption from being tarnished
Are you ready for me?
Where to go?
Nowhere
Simply be
With sabr that brings hope
So I still scream
But what Joy indeed
Even within this insanity
I simply am being
For Allah said be
So here I am being within the insanity
Practicing sabr an acquiring ilm
Beating within my every being
Allowing the emotions to not overcome me
To bring happiness indeed
That is what is needed
Where to find you say
Look to the Lord
For he is Almighty All Merciful
So let it be let it be
Destined to be within the insanity
Hoping for peace

No comments:

Post a Comment