Monday, December 19, 2022

The Heart

My heart is beating within my chest
Going to the rhythm not knowing what to do
Stuck in this chaos
The cycle of insanity
And let us plea with the Lord indeed
To seek refuge in the Almighty
From The whispers of the Satan
In the cycle of Chaos
I strike on daring not to fret
The chaos in the heart
Ripped my soul to flesh
The Ecstasy of the Cloud 9
Stripped of humanity
Burden by destruction
To cut to save a life
To burn to stop to cut
To rip beyond the bend
Rock and roll
Here we are
On the chaos
A cycle for you
Within this chaotic humanity
For thy seek thy Lord
In times of destruction
Shall I seek the peace?
Bringing happiness at every desire
Not leaving happiness to The psychotic mania
Running on the railroad not knowing what to do
Perhaps happiness is not attainable
For the cycle of chaos has everlasting
To rip, cut, and burn
What will come next indeed
Will it be insanity
Or will it be a test for me
Seeking serenity
Wanting peace
Truly finding this
With the faith of the heart
Lose not hope
But lose the destruction of the heart
Let me breathe deeply
For the insanity that breeds within my heart indeed
I'm saved for myself from God almighty
For he is the one that will save you from the insanity
So please plea with the Lord 
For me save your soul one way or another
Remember keep the peace within the heart
And the insanity at bay
Don't forget to plea
Even within this insanity


No comments:

Post a Comment