Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Engraved

I long to see God
Is it impossible
I just want that light and warmth
to consume me
maybe im wrong
maybe im going about it wrong
I'll be honest
I try to pray to Allah still
its so engraved in me
but an friend
a brother said
Dont be engraved but
tatooed with christ upon your heart

Can i do so
it will take awhile
I think i can
each day i think of God my lord and savior Jesus
He was so mighty
AS I read the word
I fall more and more love for him
because he loved his creation so much
he sarcafised his son for us

So why
Cannot reach for the sky
my arms are heavy with my burdens
they say to be a servant to out lord and in islam you but a slave
I see it as the same
For you my lord
are my savior
I praise you in my heart
With my small whispers
And with my loud voice
So come to my lord
Grace my soul
For i am fallen
and waiting for the stairway
to come to me
the rail is not yet to support me
its not my time

Hold on to your hope
for your sanity is near it
Remeber your not alone
you have a whole new family waiting for you
Discover them
share with them
Praise with them
Dont forget
he died for you
so you dont have to suffer
so
be not afraid of this new beginning
for God is on your side
and God is just


No comments:

Post a Comment