Monday, February 24, 2014

they them and us

they say to end it
how do they arise
simpley thinking about them
they are always there
apart of me they are
how can i be so mean to self

why must my mind punish me
why do i punish myself
was it simpley to escape
escape the feeling of emptiness
To devour to satisfy
the darkness
it calls me
wanting nothing but destruction
why must i give in
souly to feel free again
i yearn for what it was before
but thats not the way

its not right
so why do it
remeber the good guys said
"as long its in moderation its ok"
but its not i feel inside its not
i will not give power to it
but i slip up

lately i just want to cut it all out
the voices
the habits
the troubles
the heartache
but
its not right to hurt so many people
i see that
makes me not want to share
so if your reading this
im sad to say im giving into my nasty side
my nafs the bad ones
that have been with me for a long time

I just want inner peace
is it so hard to seek that
maybe just maybe ill find it with God
inshallah perhaps inshallah

No comments:

Post a Comment