Saturday, February 15, 2014

Friends

What have i done for you to hate me
Sure i deny Muhammad as a prophet
Im not hateful towards you
you are free to be who you are
until you hurt an inoccent
Take that person and charge them off a mountain
Slur them until they fall to their knees begging you to stop

I thought we were friends
I thought the 7 years of exchangeing info to eachother was funn
You told me you make friends for life
I got that from you
as I commit fully to friendship
But now i dont know what to say

Yes im not ashamed of who i am
I am irrational at times
but im rational enough to understand my flaws
I accept Jesus as my lord and savior
But im afraid of the hate that is being cursed upon me
I should only fear God who is almighty
But there is a diffirence between Allah and Allaha
Allaha is the father
Jesus the son refered to him as such
So I call upon you my lord

Please save me from myself
I am upset now
but with you i shall not wavier in this mighty wind
You are rightious and please take me to the garden the holy of holy places
So i reside with my lord
And I will see all those who truly love me
You my lord Save me from myself
That snicker is there

I know it was old dirty devil
causeing the hate in my friend
but im not curseing him
Because hate will destory you in the end
Darken you heart
Thats what that vile devil wants
For you to drift

But be strong
I try to be
Because you Jesus are my lord
And without you I am lost
In Jesus name we say
amen

No comments:

Post a Comment