Friday, February 14, 2014

Good company?

so this is poem i wrote over a year ago but ill be sharing and few old ones here and there


Misery is my company
IT doesnt allow me to be happy
Happiness is an illusion
Its not attainasble

I was but a fool to think i can have it
There is the artifial dream of happiness, that is fueled by the medication
It doesnt last for long
Some have it longer than others
Maybe ever after when the flue changes
They the people of misery seek out the dream wanting it to be reality

So don't listen to "Them"
"They" are wrong, "They" just want the misery to consume you
To end you
To destory you

All I feel is regret
It not even that bad
If thats the case then why do I feel so bad
Why do I feel that "They" will win

Only time will tell if misery
Shall consume until nothing is left to breath
Finally the last breath is sought

Dont let it confuse you
I can set you free
Hopefully I wont be set free

For Hope overcomes all dismay

No comments:

Post a Comment