Sunday, February 16, 2014

Guardian

Hear me
Will you my lord
I pray to you
help me from myself
Tears roll down my face
I havent cried this much in years
I have a fear
Dont we all

I feel oh so silly
This friend of mine never loved the friendship
If he did why would he shame me so
Count my fears
make then reality
One of my fears is losing myself in my mind
my sickness
afterall im irrational
Its the point when im not sane
When everything comes undone
and time just flies but goes so slow when i close my eyes

Open them and im in a world not known to anyone but my self
Its like a limbo within the mind
where i go to ponder
im safe from my demons
they cannot get me
but guess what i found out
HE is there
so wonderus
this is my protector in my mind
Jesus my lord and savior
Protect me from the demons

I breath
open my eyes
I had such joy fill my heart
when my new friend
told me
that
Jesus our savior
is our protector
So dont let the satan
cause doubt in your choices
That shaytan is mad that he lost you
I dont know if he surely had me
But his grasp was there
but Light will always be there to conquer darkness

 I prepared oh lord
for my fight against the devil
and without you i am lost
but with you
I shall conquer
For you Jesus are the light

So please dont judge me friends
im trying with my new guardian
for HE will love all of me
even the deviant inside and out
even if i dont know what to do
i will find as answer with him always
For God is all knowing all merciful


No comments:

Post a Comment