Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Fault

There is something there
Lingering
I dont know what is
could be that old devil
he lurks in the hearts of men
shaking every nerve

I cannot bear it anymore
I dont have anything
but a pin
a lighter
I sad to say i have resorted to such
Worthless i feel

As tears overwhelm me
I did a pray for God to save me from my self
nothing but emptiness
its not Gods fault
So dont think that way
Its all mine
I took the steps
To light my sword

Flesh of the body
to devour into darkness
Darkness walks hand in hand with emptiness
I dont know what im becoming

I scream as though i have no voice
Hear are my words
Why
Tears overwhelm my eyes
is this me
I am destined to be forsaken

Even if my lord and savior died for me
I cannot be greatful
but they say im selfish
I lost my friend who i called during dire times
he helped
now im left to battle it alone

So will you judge me so
my lord God
I can barely withstand the fire of reality
I cannot withstand
the flames of dismay
Punishment is needed
maybe my old ways arent needed
im tryin my lord and savior
I truly am

Before i do more
I write these words as a warning to
that old dirty devil
you have me now
but as soon as i seek refuge in my God
from you shaytan
I shall be free another day
another hour on the enternal clock

No comments:

Post a Comment