Monday, February 17, 2014

Rageing



Im not crazy
they all say i am
Are you on your meds was the question
yes i am
Wallahi
im not liar
please answer me
I scream

WHY
Has this happened me
first a friend curses me
now an old love stalks me
and messes with my mind
once i have proof
and corner the scum
Im assumed to be insane
Insane in the menbrane
you say I have no morals

My old ummah
my brethen
curse me
say my word is half of a muslim
when the muslim man sits there smirking
just like that old dirty snicker who is it
why must this Rage conquer me

my hands shake as i write this
Right a wrong
I ask oh my lord take my rage
and make into peace
because i know i will brood
Brood into the hate the darkness
and the snickering gets louder
loud as much as i can bare

I cover my ears fall to my knees
Yell for my Lord to save me from myself
Im not crazy
but sometimes people need saving

So am i forsaken always with this rage
or shall this help me
Oh lord I beg you to lighten my heart
So the old devil doesnt have power over me
For without you I am lost
So I thank you God the Father
Thank you Jesus my savior

No comments:

Post a Comment